Sunday 28 September 2014

First Impressions - Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo

You know that cheating feeling you get when you buy another product over a one you love and cherish? 

Well, that's exactly the feeling I got when I bought the limited edition dry shampoo from Herbal Essenes over Batiste. 


However, that feeling slowly disappeared when I began using the product. 

First of all, it smells amazing and my hair instantly felt fresher once I used it. Secondly, the product doesn't appear white when you apply it onto your hair. 

At first I thought "Eh why is this not working?" Then I realised "Wow it's clear!" I then also realised I had used faaaar too much. Nevertheless, when I used it the second time with less product  I noticed it's so much easier to rub in to give you that feeling of freshly washed hair. 



My hair can also appear quite flat and dull during the day, but after spraying this, my hair looked like it instantly had more volume. 

And let's face it who can complain about volume?


However, although I'm loving using this, I still can't bare to say goodbye to Batiste, but there may be some room in my bathroom cupboard for the both of them. 

Also, on another note Superdrug is selling it for £1.49, so how could I not resist. 

Until Wednesday, 




No comments:

Post a Comment