Wednesday 17 September 2014

My Skincare Favourites


Anyone who knows me will know that I am the worst at remembering to take my make-up off. Almost every morning I'd wake up with the classic panda eye and would have to scrub my face before re-applying my make-up that day. 

Would I call myself lazy or forgetful? I'd definitely go with lazy. Not because I didn't want to take my make-up off but simply because it would take me longer to take it off than put it on. 

This leads to to number one in my list of favourites - Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water



I have been using this cleanser for the past two months and I haven't went a single day without rubbing my make-up off. It says on the bottle that it's a efficient and easy way to remote make-up whilst hydrating your face and I couldn't agree more. 

Not only that but it's also really affordable as well. The product is usually sold for £4.99 but Boots have a special offer on at the minute for £3.33, which is amazing value. Especially when I have been using the product everyday for the past two month and still have more than a quarter left! 

This leads me to my next favourite which is Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion. Now try saying that ten times fast! I actually received a 15ml bottle free with Company Magazine and it is now my favourite face moisturiser so I will definitely be buying a bottle when I run out. 



I can't deny that my skin hasn't improved since using this product. I used to have a really dry forehead but after using this twice a day, before applying my make-up and after taking my make-up off I've noticed a massive difference in my skin particularly my forehead. 

Although Clinique is an expensive brand, the quality of the moisturiser is impressive. I've also been using the small bottle for one month now and still have half left so it is value for money. Especially since you don't need a lot of the product to feel like you have gained moisture back into your face after a long day. Therefore, I would definitely recommend buying this product. The 50ml tube is just £17.50. 

What lady doesn't like to have a warm bath with a face mask after a long day? No-one, well apart from my boyfriend who didn't appreciate it, but men, they know knowing. Which is why I've chosen Quick Fix Facials - Purifying Charcoal Mask  as my third and final favourite. 


I just love how it heats up when it's on your face, it's almost as if you can feel it working and when you remove it you face feels instantly smoother and cleaner. It's also again incredibly affordable as it's just £3, plus it comes in a tube so you not only get one mask but ten. I think it's definitely a product to keep in mind even if it's just for a girly night. 

Thank you so much for reading an I'd love to hear if you have any skin products you think I may like as well. 

Until Sunday, 






No comments:

Post a Comment