Sunday 21 September 2014

For the love of stationary

Most students will be pressing their snooze buttons whilst attempting to peel themselves out of bed  tomorrow morning since it's the first day back at university. I will most definitely be one of them. 

Nevertheless, I can't help but feel prepared, not mentally but definitely physically since I have all the stationary any university student could have to get them though the year. 

I may have spent too much and went to Paperchase instead of Asda. Three years and I still haven't learnt. 






Definitely worth the money, have you seen the faces on those highlighters. 

Until Wednesday. 

P.S in my next post I may reveal what I believe is the secret to soft hair. It's worked wonders for me and may work wonders for you too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment