Wednesday 1 October 2014

#SeptemberFavourites


I can't believe it's already the first of October! Can you tell me where the months have gone because I have no idea? Anyway, the fact that it's the first of October can only mean one thing, it's time to reveal my September favourites. 

So without any fuss, here they are. 


September has been all about the white nail polish for me and secretly it may be due to my second September favourite. 

However, I just love how it looks on long nails, plus Barry M doesn't chip as much as other nail polishes which is a saviour because let's be face it no-one has time to keep reapplying their nail polish. 


Yes, this is how I have been spending my September nights, drooling over the original hot vampire, Angel and wishing I was Buffy kicking vampire asses. 

Sad I know but it is still one of my favourite TV shows, a little hint, I'm now on Season 4, Buffy heads to College. 


3. CreamPuff 

This is a new favourite of mine and I just find it amazing how the product turns matt and leaves a nice nude colour on your lips. It's also really affordable, £2.99, who can complain? 


This, however is an oldie but a goodie. All the bloggers have said it and now I am, this is the BEST concealer I have ever used. It's my third tube and I will definitely be buying another. My bags disappear when I apply this as do my red little veins around my nose. So yey, amazing product.  


My 13-year-old self would never believe me if I said one day I'd be excited over make-up brushes. But these are amazing, they blend so well and are just a great way to apply your make-up.





I have loved using this perfume, my boyfriend got it for my birthday in April and I'm so sad that it's nearly gone. The fragrance is amazing and I always get compliments on how I smell when I wear it. After all no-one wants to be stinky. 

So, that's it, they are my September favourites.

Until Sunday, 

Amy x 

No comments:

Post a Comment