Sunday 14 September 2014

30 Facts About Me





Hello everyone, as this is my first blog post I thought a great way to start would be to reveal 30 facts about myself so you can get to know me. So without any hesitation or rambling, here are my 30 facts.

30, 29, 28. My name is Amy Bruce. I’m 20 and am in my third year at university.

27. I study magazine journalism.

26. I have a qualification in… Face painting!

25. I am left-handed.

24.  I am 5ft 1.2, can’t forget the .2 it adds extra height.

23. I have one sister called Laura, a brother called Jay and a half brother called Leo.


My lovely brother Jay dressed as a spider for Halloween. 

22. My mam and dad split up when I was 10, 7 years later they got back together.

21. I have never met anyone famous.

20. Last year I bought my boyfriend and me matching Christmas jumpers. Don’t worry we didn’t wear them together outside.

19. I love Christmas. The lights, the music, the food, can’t forget the food.


18. My favorite food is Chicken Tikka Masala, with rice, chips and a Nan bread. MMmmmmm. 

17. So far I can write up to 60 wpm in shorthand.

16. When I was 17 I wrote a book, it’s unpublished and my mam and English teacher are the only people who have read it.

15. I have two cats, one called Gizmo and one called Samson.


 Happy Samson, his face reminds me of a humans.. 

14. I won best actor of the year when I was in 6th form. Achievement.

13. I only had one ballet lesson, my mam said I didn’t like it and looked as graceful as an elephant. Cheers mam.

12. When I was younger my hair was really long but I got chewing gum stuck and had to get a bob and a fringe. I’ve never had that hairstyle again.

11. I shared a room with my sister till I was 17, peace at last!

10. I’ve touched the hand of one of the liberty x lads when he was on stage.

9. I've fed an elephant.


8. I am a natural brunette.

7. I have no middle name.

6. I was named after Amy from Pretty Women.

5. My favorite TV show of all time is Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

4. My dad has bought me lots of instruments like the guitar and piano. I never learnt how to play them. Sorry dad.

3. I don’t bite my nails.

2. I have a teeny gap in my two front teeth.

1.     I did ask the dentist for braces when I was 15, he said it would close up. I think he lied.

Thank you for taking the time to read 30 facts about me. It’d be lovely if you left some about yourself.

Until Wednesday,



No comments:

Post a Comment