Wednesday 24 September 2014

Hair Saviour - H'Suan Wen Hna

Meet H'Suan Wen Hna - Don't worry I have no idea how you pronounce that either!



But despite the name this product has totally saved my hair. My hair just like any young ladies goes though a lot in a day, washing, drying, and styling. 

All that heat on my hair caused a break out of split ends and before I got it cut I couldn't stand it so wore it up constantly. 

Until I discovered H'Suan Wen Hna hair treatment from Lush, which was recommend to me by a friend. 


Now don't get me wrong the smell isn't great in my opinion, but that doesn't change how much I love it. My hair was dry, split and frizzy and after using it only once I noticed a difference in the quality of my hair. 

How to use: 

This hair mask is a little different from other ones and you apply it on dry hair for 20 minutes. Nevertheless, when I did my first treatment I left it on over night. However, I left it on for the recommend time after as you don't want to drain your hair of its natural oils.

So for the 20 minutes you can relax in the bath, hover, anything you like. But after you simply wash and condition as normal. 

I'm now in the middle of the recommend time to use the product. It says for really damaged hair use once a week for six weeks and I'm now going into my fourth week and I couldn't be happier with the result.



I will most definitely be going back and buying this hair treatment again and again. 

So if any of you like me have trouble with split ends or your hair just tends to feel a bit dryer sometimes I think this should be on top of your wish list. 

Until Sunday,








No comments:

Post a Comment