Wednesday 8 October 2014

My outfit of the week

Nothing makes me, and I'm sure every other girl out there, more happy than finding an outfit for a bargain, and this outfit find was definitely that. 


My favourite part about these shorts is the detail. I love the pleats that go through the middle to give the illusion of a skirt and the white squares that give it a more sophisticated look. Where did I get them from you ask? Primark!





























All of you who have read my blog already will know that this is my university bag. It's from River Island  and has a snake print like texture to it. It's great for fitting all my books and supplies in and has a really nice grey finish. 


Boots are my go-to shoes during the autumn and winter. These beauties were from H and M and came with an even better price tag. 


The final item of the outfit is a white blouse which is also from Primark. I think this will be great for the winter as it quarter length sleeves and will go great with anything. I'm think of teaming it up with some black ripped jeans next! The white zip also give the blouse cute, light detail. 

So, how much did these items cost me? The blouse and shorts were both £10 each, how amazing is that? 

The bag was a little steeper at around £40 but I do use it almost everyday so that's money well spent if you ask me. 

The boots I got were from last year so I think they were about £30 but have lasted me a year so were definitely worth it. 

I couldn't be happier with the items I found at Primark, they have great stuff in at the moment and have a really cheap price tag. 

So what's your outfit of the week? 

Until Sunday, 

Amy x 

No comments:

Post a Comment