Monday 6 October 2014

#What's in my bag

Happy Monday everyone. Actually no, if you're in the UK it's most definitely not a happy Monday, the weather here hasn't been the best today. I should know I turned up to university looking as if I had just came out of the shower. 

Anyway, I know what's in my bag is a generic post that every blogger has but I love reading them and I thought you would too. 


So here's my what's in my bag - university edition. 


Both my bag and purse are from River Island. The bag is grey with silver zips and has a nice snake like print that adds simple yet effective detail. My purse is the same colour grey, but has silver zips and the River Island logo for detail. 






Now here's the juicy parts. 

Make-up

I'm not one for carrying make-up around with me while I'm at university. But I guess I don't want to look totally dead while I'm there so I like to carry my MAC - Everyday Diva Lipstick with me to give myself a little face boost. 

Essential Uni things

Now, what university wouldn't be complete without pens? Errr none so I have two pens, you know just in case one runs out. 

Other minor things I have in my bag are, a notebook, my shorthand resource books, and since I'm taking a Science Fiction module I was a good student and went to the library. 

Other Essentials

I also have my keys, essential for getting in and out the house, a bus pass, headphones, a ring and a memory sick. 

Also that little extra bag in first picture is something I picked up that was free from the library. 

Who knew the library gave you free stuff? I should go more often! 

So now I'm curious, what's in your university bag? 

Until Wednesday, 

Amy x 

No comments:

Post a Comment