Friday 27 March 2015

intuMetroCentre Pre-View Blogger Event







The MetroCentre is profoundly known for their season fashion shows but the start to this years was a little bit different. This year they welcomed bloggers from across the North-East to join them to pre-view what the top high-street stores have to offer this season.

Welcomed with drinks and mini vanilla and chocolate cupcakes that no-one could resisit (especially me, when I see food it's like I have daggers for eyes) was just the beginning to an incredible evening. The fashion show was hosted by radio presenter - Anna Foster who praised bloggers for their contribution to fashion and beauty highlighting that they are the future.

Before we knew it the models were out strutting their stuff to songs like 'Love Runs Out'  by One Republic, I couldn't help but dance along. The theme of the runway was 'Let Your True Colours Shine' and so the catwalk was bursting with colour.

The bloggers and I were shown the collections from seven different retailers including Topshop, RiverIsland, Warehouse, Superdry, Tessuti, French Connection and House of Fraser. My personal favourite was French Connection, I just loved the pop of colour and I think turquoise is a classic colour that is so vibrant.

Strong colourful patterns are going to be in this summer if you're brave enough along with kharki if you aren't so brave. The models had their hair transformed from the average pony as the hairstylist added a classic twist.

It was such a fun evening especially chatting to all the stylists and other bloggers that were there too. The fashion shows are running until Sunday so I'd strongly recommend you go and see these looks for yourself!

Amy x




No comments:

Post a Comment